Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekly Goals for July 25 -- July 31, 2010

I'm fond of saying that even dietitians sometimes get off-track and need to refocus. Such is the case this month. During the week my brother was in town, I barely exercised, drank less water, got less sleep, and ate out far more often than I usually do.

Since then, I've gotten back into my usual groove with exercise, water, rest, eating, and nurturing myself. So, my goals are once again the same-old, same-old:

1) Gazelle or run every day; squeeze in some dance at least 3 times this week

2) Drink at least 3 liters of water every day

3) Continue getting to bed by 11 PM

I'm also looking forward to getting back on track with posting here. I have some fun new recipes to share, as well as some interesting articles to discuss. And as always, if you'd like to post your weight management goals, please do. The accountability and support are invaluable!

See you later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment