Monday, June 28, 2010

Weekly Goals for June 28 -- July 4, 2010

I'm still on target with my goals, and my goals are still right on target. My schedule is changing around this week, though. I have a belly dance performance tonight, my brother is coming in to town Wednesday, and the 4th of July is right around the corner.

So, my goals for this week are:

1) Continue with 3 liters of H2O daily.

2) Do my best to get enough rest. My sleep schedule will no doubt be disrupted, and the day after too little sleep, I'm going to focus on getting a little extra hydration, extra non-starchy veggies, and taking it easy.

3) Make exercise for at least 30 minutes a day a priority. Tentatively, I'm planning to go for a run or work out on the Gazelle daily, and go to my dance class Tuesday.

4) Find a great article about buffet eating tips, and post it here Friday along with observations from our trip to the Studio B buffet at the M.

5) Make time every day to be alone, preferably in nature; make time for my breathing exercises; make time for my usual spiritual and organizational exercises.

That should do it...We'll see! If you wish, post your own goals here. Have a terrific week!

No comments:

Post a Comment