Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weekly Goals for June 14, 2010 - June 20, 2010

I'm a day late (and perhaps a dollar short), as I had a bug over the weekend that slowed me down. I'm happy to say that neither being a little under the weather nor running behind schedule got me off-track with my weight management goals, which are:

1) Exercise for at least 30 minutes (but aim for 60 minutes) every day. Do cardio at least 5 days a week, with dance or Wii tennis 2 days a week minimum.

2) Drink 3 liters H2O every day.

3) Practice new breathing technique at least 3 times a day.

I find posting my goals here encourages me to take an honest look at myself, my week, and my committment to weight management. It really helps! If you'd like to try it, please jump in and post your goals, too. Have a terrific week!

No comments:

Post a Comment