Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Blogpage!

Happy new year! Did you notice some changes since you were here last? Don't worry! I'm back to blogging weekly, and my focus here on the home page will be as it's always been -- providing you with relevant, useful information on weight management and healthy eating. That's right! I've got new recipes and new tips and tricks to share with you to help you lose weight and keep it off, and help you eat healthfully and enjoy every bite.

Of course, you're welcome to browse elsewhere, and see what's new. In a nutshell, there's a page with information on my online cooking class Luscious, Low-fat, Lightning-quick Meals; a page for my online weight loss class Lose Weight and Keep It Off; and one for my dance troupe, Kanela and the Desert Gypsies. (I've also added a gallery for your viewing pleasure.)

Keep in mind that the home page is still the place for you to share your culinary and weight loss adventures. I welcome your posts, so please don't be a stranger, regardless of what pages you visit. Post your questions, your commentary, or your suggestions. I wish you the best as you pursue a new year of health, happiness, and healthful cooking (and eating!). Let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment