Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekly Goals for November 16 - November 22

I'm feeling a little congested this morning, and unfortunately, being less-than-healthy coincides with a busy week work-wise. So I'm modifying my goals slightly:

1) Spend 15 minutes in planner planning; continue with planner praise every day

2) Drink 3 liters H2O daily!!

3) Practice t'ai chi chuan breathing (3 reps) every hour

4) Exercise daily -- Monday belly dance routine/new steps; Tuesday routine/new steps or Wii tennis; Wednesday "Fat Burning" belly dance vid; Thursday Wii tennis; Friday run; Saturday gym; Sunday run

As always, if you'd like some accountability or support for your weight management goals this week, please post them below! And now, if you'll excuse me...I gotta get to 'em :)!

2 comments:

  1. Donna, Hope you are feeling better soon. Isn't it odd how our "not feeling well" times and busiest times coincide? My goals are to keep logging food. I printed off 3 weeks of sheets last night. And started this am. Also need to up the water. That's one area I fall short on. So that's my goals for this week. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, cbd!! I'm already feeling better, thank goodness. I hear you on the water. Here's cheers to us :)! See you in class!

    ReplyDelete