Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekly Goals for November 2 -- November 8, 2009

I'm shifting focus this week toward weight loss, for several reasons (more on that in a later post). So, here are my goals this week:

1) Drink 3 liters of water 5 days; 2 liters of water 2 days

2) Exercise every day (Monday Wii tennis, Tuesday dance class, Wednesday run, Thursday Wii tennis, Friday - Sunday run or dance video)

3) Get to bed by 10:30 PM -- begin bedtime routine at 10 PM

4) Practice breathing exercises WITH FAMILY before meals

5) Keep up the good work with planner praise :)!

Whew! What are your goals for this week? If you'd like some accountability or support, feel free to share your goals. Don't forget to check back in with us next week, and let us know how it went :).

2 comments:

  1. I love the exercise goal. Thanks for sharing this blog! I am looking forward to returning here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to staying in touch, mom9 :).

    Update on goals: I fell short on water on Saturday. I'm working all day this coming Saturday, too, so I'll plan ahead. Going to bed at 10:30 AM turned out to be too early. I kept waking up before 5 AM! I'm going to adjust my bedtime to 11 PM, and see how that goes.

    ReplyDelete