Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekly Goals for November 23 -- November 29

I'm still recovering from being sick and having a sick child at home last week, so my weight management goals will be modest this week:

1) Drink 3 liters of plain water every day!!

2) No PM TV -- go to bed instead!

3) Spend 15 minutes in planner every day

4) Planner praise

5) Walk with kids, housecleaning, rehearse for December performance

As always, if you'd like a little accountability or encouragement with your weight management goals this week, please post 'em!

3 comments:

  1. My goals are to continue logging food, get my water intake back up, and try to get more vegies into my meals. It's going to be "one of those weeks"< I think. It's only Tue. and already feels 5 days long!!!!!!!! Oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you, cbd...especially on water. Sigh! And I forgot my breathing exercises. Oops!

    But the important thing is that we're striving to move forward, and not falling prey to slipping backward slowly without being aware. Keep us posted on how it's going :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, Hope you are feeling better. Like you said it's important to keep striving to move forward. It's just been a busy week and I'm SO tired. I feel like I could sleep for 2 days. But we shall persevere!!!!

    ReplyDelete